Extreme Eyewear warrants the covered product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty extends to the original buyer and customer must provide proof of purchase.
Extreme Eyewear Reading glasses, Eyeglasses and Sunglasses purchased from Extremeeyewear.store
Extreme Eyewear warrants the Covered Product to be free of all defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. This warranty extends to the original buyer.
Within the warranty period, Extreme Eyewear will repair or replace free of charge, any part proving defective in material or workmanship. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized Extreme Eyewear expert technician.
- Only authentic Extreme Eyewear products will be warranted.
- Repairs necessitated by use other than normal use, including but not limited to: damage, defect or breakage resulting from misuse, abuse, accidents, alterations, and improper or unreasonable use of the product.
- Normal wear including lens scratching or accidental frame wreckage.
- Frames that have been lost or stolen.
- Corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a Extreme Eyewear authorized technician.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE FOR PRODUCTS PURCHASED IN SOUTH AFRICA:
If you purchased your product on Extemeeyewear.store and it is still within the Warranty Coverage period, please e-mail Us: Click Here with the subject line “Warranty Service Request” for instructions and support.
Please e-mail: Click Here or WhatsApp us at 072 072 8528 if you have any additional questions.